Oregon State Fair with Scott’s Family!
That was so much fun- and I wish I had gotten more pictures than this one- Scott was trying to win a prize by slamming down the hammer- all the boys ending up doing this!
Hood River and Beyond!
haha- I say this because we went on a long scenic drive around Hood River too as that is one of Scott’s favorite things! We went originally to check out this place:
This place was so much fun! A big BBQ, and amazing items to get in their store! Plus Hood River is GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks Camilla and Lisa for joining us!
Scott & I went on a Date to Bagby Hot Springs.. and didn’t actually go in... to be honest I kind of got grossed out when I saw those coming in and out.. but it was a great drive, great hike, great date, and great company!!
Scott’s niece & nephew’s soccer game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment