Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Bump and Preparing for Caira...

Our life the last month has been that of entering the 3rd trimester!! It is crazy that we only have less than 10-12 weeks left before Caira comes! So we have been preparing here is my lovely belly photo- yes as many have said I have officially "popped" and yes... I should have worn a white shirt so you could see better- but oh well, you get the idea...




I get professional photos taken at the end of next month, so soon you will be able to get a much cuter (hopefully) picture :)

And on to the even greater pictures... I have been working on the nursery with my husband, family and friends help and it is looking so great!!! I LOVE it, and am getting so excited to see a sweet baby girl in it! Keep in mind- it is not finished, our dresser is finished getting built this weekend, so we will pick it up in a couple weeks and put it in under the window, and the cradle will be moved to our bedroom or the living room- but you can get a sneak peek here:

















Other than that Scott & I have been busy with family and friends as always, and Scott's first Fathers Day :) Love you my sweet spectacular husband!! I am so happy to have you as a partner in parenthood!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the letters over her crib. SO CUTE!! I think she might have more clothes than my girls in that closet! You are ready :) We can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete