Monday, April 11, 2011

16 weeks! I have been pregnant 4 months!!! WOW! Flying by!

To update on the past few weeks- here are the highlights: :)

Scott got a call on Thursday that his whole family would be going to Sister's for the weekend to snowmobile and have fun- so we were invited to join! We headed out on Friday evening, listening to the Tennis Shoes among the Nephite series, stopped at Elmer's for dinner- yum! Then arrived late that evening to our hotel that looked like this:










Needless to say- we were stoked! Me especially- this is my kind of hotel! ;) We loved it! Then the next morning we got the hotel's "Continental Breakfast" which i'm used to meaning oj and muffins maybe an orange if your lucky- they had danish's, belgian waffles, bagle's, cereal, pretty much anything you could think of! WOW! We are so going here again! then headed to his family and friends place to get going. Everyone but Grandma Gunter, Me and the nieces and nephews headed out to get a good ride in- it worked out great for everyone- since i'm not supposed to be snowmobiling yet- and love hanging out with the family,

We went into Sister's small downtown and had a wonderful time with all the cute shops and fun places :)


We played red light, green light, simon says, and mother may I at the park with a few other kids that joined us and had a blast! Its so fun to be a kid ;)

Everyone else had a great time snowmobiling- with all the adults able to get in a full day and good riding before heading back. We stayed that night again- then headed back the next day. Some friends invited us for dinner that night and had fun with them before starting the week up again :)

The following weekend we had Scott's niece Lexi over for her B-day celebration with us, where she can bring a friend, we make her favorite dinner and dessert and they spend the night and do something fun Saturday. We ended up having both of them all weekend :) It was great times, pizza, brownies and ice cream Friday, then Belgian waffles in the morning, and Omsi in the afternoon- then games, games and more games until the fantastic General Conference we enjoyed!













Then last weekend we got a lot of house cleaning done and closets cleaned out & old stuff thrown away or given away! It felt great! And... I'm 16 weeks! I can't believe i've been pregnant for 4 months and the baby is due in 5 months! Just 3 more weeks until we get to see the precious little baby again and find out the gender! So excited! I've been feeling great! I keep thinking I can just go back to doing everything I used to- and then my body and baby remind me I can't- but its for a better end! Considering some other's pregnancy I've been doing wonderful and loving this precious, beautiful baby!

For those that have been requesting here it is- a 16 week belly picture- I only do this because I know what it was like to want to see everyone else's so here you go ;) as you can see from the last post- it is growing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment