Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday's, Weddings and Fun!

For those that don't know its a busy time for us! December is Ashley's B-day (I MISS HER!!!!) she celebrated it in DC where she is right now this year, January is Camilla's B-day (See last post for celebration), February is Miriam's B-day which led to the following belated celebration as she was in Idaho when we wanted to celebrate:






I didn't get pictures, but we started the night at a Thai food restaurant that is by the mall- it was DELICIOUS- I totally recommend their Curry there- they are "known" for it- and for a reason! Then we headed to Downtown to drive around, and go to Voodoo donut's, and finish with the cake you see above. We had a great time, and it was so good to be around each other- even for the short trip...

Then we had Lisa's Bridal Shower!!!! It was FANTASTIC! Rebecca did an amazing job, there were lots of people that showed up and the games went really well. Lisa was a blast as she opened each of her gifts- here are some of the previews- you'll have to get more from her :)







And then Rosanna had a birthday in January... yes I know April is now almost over... but because of things happening all the time we weren't able to do the celebration until now- we took her to Calamity Janes! For those that havn't been- its in Sandy Or and totally worth every second! They make the best burgers, fries and of course their onion petals with chipotle sauce!!! Here are some highlights- Happy Belated Rosanna!!







Yes... I am getting very prego... I am realizing some shirts do me more favor than others... who woulda thought black would have done so poorly for me- but in pregnancy its best to show you have shape- mainly just in front shape so people know its a pregnancy- not just too much food lol... Now I know! ;) 

Stay tuned for the following coming up events:

Tripoly with a bunch of awesome couples in our ward, helping Lisa move! Easter hunt and potluck at the Gunter's (that mean's Scott's parents property), Easter dinner at the Gunter's with family, my family arriving starting Tuesday, Lisa's wedding!!!!!! My birthday, Mothers Day, our ONE YEAR Anniversary!!! Can you believe its already flown by?? Fourth of July, Family Reunion, working more than full time, tons of friends and family, getting the nursery done, and baby stuff bought... and... now less than two weeks... the ultrasound!!! Boy or Girl?? What do you think? 

I think Heavenly Father is blessing my life with being so busy so it keeps my mind off the pregnancy :) Its going by so fast!! In just a few short weeks- i'll be HALFWAY!! Crazy! I can't wait! And yet at the same time... I can :) So many blessings :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment