Saturday, June 2, 2012

Long-time no see!

Yes... its been awhile... i'm not doing very good if this is supposed to be my version of journaling... but when you have a little one- you set priorities... blogging/journaling... down VERY far on my list unfortunately.  But I have some time- so I thought I would do a recap in pictures and 1 sentences in hopes I will be encouraged to blog again in a little more detail since I will be "caught up" as opposed to thinking about blogging- realizing how much catching up I have to do... and not doing it... So here it goes:

Since Caira's baby blessing:

I'll do month by month pictures so far:


Caira after we brought her home from the hospital...


1 month!! Such a cutie!!


2 months- I said- "look surprised" and she did! ;)


3 months... starting to fill out and get those kissable cheeks!


And the cutest outfits!


4 months- much more aware and SO FUN! Love her smiles!


5 months- Is she not the cutest valentine EVER??


5 1/2 months really... yah... I can be bad at getting photos on time...

6 Months!! My baby is half a year.. when did that happen??

And she LOVE'S "Binks"!!


7 Months!! SO CUTE!!! And growing so fast!!


And here she is at 8 months... Seriously how did time go so slow when I was younger- and now its going the speed of light??

No comments:

Post a Comment